The Perils of Late Life Romance focuses on inflection points and legal problems that arise when the family matriarch or patriarch has a late in life romance. How does the possibility of diminishing capacity complicate the situation? What are the legal solutions when there are crisis-driven problems in blended families?
Attend and Learn
- How to prosecute and challenge undue influence and financial exploitation allegations
- When is Conservatorship/Guardianship appropriate and how can it help
- What are the prenuptial and postnuptial planning and matrimonial considerations, including annulment
- How to handle inheritance and distribution issues
- What should be done about DPOA/HCP Planning
- The issues in trust planning for blended families
- How to prepare for Court intervention
- Jennifer Marie Rivera Ulwick, First Judge, Essex Probate & Family Court
- Lisa Cukier, Chair, Burns & Levinson
- Eric Schutzbank, Berid & Schutzbank, LLC
- Gary Todd, Todd & Weld
Recording is available after registration and program and will be sent to all registrants.
The Fifth Annual CLE by the Sea: NE Conference for Solos and Small Law Firms has a special track this year just for family lawyers. Learn about the latest in Prenuptials; Complex Compensation; Practice across Borders, in addition to the latest on marketing and technology. Join us on Salisbury Beach for a value-packed day.