I got arrested in Dracut for domestic assault and battery.

Additional Information:

I posted bail at $500 and I never showed to the next court date.  What should I do?  I just want to get this off my back and get on with my life. I know I have a warrant and I don’t want to go to jail.  What can I do at this point?  Turn myself in and rot in jail for 4 months till they get to my court date?? Please some advice!!


You need a criminal defense attorney to accompany you to court as that will show the Court you intend to appear from this point forward. If you show up without counsel, there will be a bar advocate appointed to represent you. Please note that if you have any encounter with the police, even getting in a small fender bender, they may run your warrant status and arrest you. Getting held for transport on a warrant does not make a good impression on the court. It is better to get this taken care of sooner rather than later.

Our criminal defense attorneys serve all of Middlesex County, Essex County, Worcester County, and the Merrimack Valley region including Andover, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Lawrence, Lowell, Methuen, North Andover, Pepperell, Tewksbury, Westford, and Wilmington, Massachusetts.

What Our Clients Have To Say...


Get the answers you need.